‘And Then There Were None’ is a challenging side quest that players can complete early in Ghostwire: Tokyo to earn new cosmetics, Meika, and Spirits.
One of the challenging side quests that players can complete early on in Ghostwire: Tokyo is called And Then There Were None. In this side quest, Akito and KK have to help the spirit of a business owner determine why he kept losing employees one after another. While many side quests often involve puzzles for players to solve, this particular task will likely introduce players to their first Rage Walker.
Rage Walkers are a type of Visitor born from explosive rage, and they’re challenging to take down without the best skills and abilities in Ghostwire: Tokyo. Players may want to wait to complete this side quest until after they begin Chapter 3, but it can be started as soon as the Shiroyama Shrine has been cleansed. This is also the same Shrine where players unlock the Water Ethereal Weave skill, which is perfect for dealing with the number of enemies in the close-quarters area.
And Then There Were None has a few different rewards for players to ear, including 3,000 Meika, a casual suit, skinny pants, leather shoes, and approximately 500 Spirits. The clothing items actually all match with one another, allowing players to customize Akito’s appearance to that of a businessman, similar to that of the Rain or Rage Walkers. Unlike the Officer Outfit in Ghostwire: Tokyo, players can actually mix and match the clothing items from this side quest with other items in similar categories.
‘And Then There Were None’ Side Quest Walkthrough
Follow these steps to complete the And Then There Were None side quest in Ghostwire: Tokyo.
- Step 1: After speaking with the Spirit, cleanse the corruption on the outside of the building and enter it.
- Step 2: Defeat the enemies on the first floor, then cleanse the corruption.
- Step 3: Grab the file in the room where the corruption was previously located.
- Step 4: Head up the stairs, and defeat the Rage Walker.
- Step 5: Clear the enemies from the second room, then cleanse the corruption.
- Step 6: Defeat the second wave of enemies that spawns.
- Step 7: Grab the file in the upstairs room where the corruption was previously located.
- Step 8: Return to the Spirit to complete the quest.
Additionally, players can find a Jizo Statue location in Ghostwire: Tokyo behind the building by using KK’s Spectral Vision. This isn’t part of the And Then There Were None side quest, so players can pray at the statue either before or after they finish it. In fact, it’s one of the seven fire Jizo Statues that can be found in Ghostwire: Tokyo, so it’s definitely a great idea to reach it before leaving the area.
Next: Ghostwire: Tokyo – How to Unlock The Fallout 4 Vault Suit
Ghostwire: Tokyo is available on PlayStation 5 and PC.
Elden Ring: The Best Arcane Weapons to Get First
About The Author