There are 12 Lucky Dice to find throughout the Shattergrave Barrow in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, and they can all be found once the area is unlocked.
In Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, there are 12 Lucky Dice that Fatemakers can find in the Shattergrave Barrow. Finding Lucky Dice is one of the most important aspects of the looter-shooter because it directly impacts how effective the Luck stat is for the Fatemaker. With a higher Luck stat, players can expect to have an easier time finding more Legendary Loot in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands throughout the entire game. Fortunately, all of the Lucky Dice in the Shattergrave Barrow can be found during the story quest, but players can return to the area any time afterward as well.
While there are only 12 Lucky Dice in the Shattergrave Barrow, Fatemakers will need to find a total of 260 in order to significantly boost their Luck stat. After finding all 260 locations, the Luck stat becomes permanently increased by 35% throughout the remainder of the game. This bonus also stacks on top of other increases to the stat as well, such as those temporarily gained through equipped armor, certain increases in the Myth Rank perks, and even completing the Shrine of Aaron G in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands. The Myth Rank perk and Shrine of Aaron G benefits are permanent as well, and the shrine actually increases the Luck stat by an additional 25% on top of the 35% from finding all of the Lucky Dice locations in the game.
Aside from the Lucky Dice found in the Snoring Valley opening area, Shattergrave Barrow has the least amount of the collectibles to find in the rest of the areas. In total, the 260 Lucky Dice are split across 11 sets in the game spread out through 10 regions and the Wonderlands Overworld. Not every Lucky Dice location is as easy to find as those in Shattergrave Barrow, however, so Fatemakers who wish to increase their Luck stat early on in the game should revisit the region as soon as possible. A higher Luck stat would mean that, as new regions are unlocked, unique Legendary weapons such as the Goblin Pickaxe in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands will also be easier to find from the unique bosses that each area has to offer.
All Lucky Dice In Shattergrave Barrow
The Shattergrave Barrow map is exceptionally vertical and singular compared to some of the other maps in the game and provides little room for exploration from east to west. This should make finding the location of every Lucky Dice in the region much easier than most, and all of the locations below are in succeeding order from one collectible to the next. If any Lucky Dice becomes difficult to find, return to the previous location to continue along the path.
- Shattergrave Barrow Lucky Dice 1: From the south vending machines, head around the right side of the building to the small shack extension. Break the wooden planks over the doorway to find the Lucky Dice location in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands.
- Shattergrave Barrow Lucky Dice 2: To get the second Lucky Dice, continue heading north from the shack to the first graveyard and the large tree along the pathway. Turn southeast, and the Lucky Dice is up against a gravestone in the corner.
- Shattergrave Barrow Lucky Dice 3: The third Lucky Dice is in the next large area, just before the pathway becomes narrow. From the stone bridge, head slightly southwest to the part of the map that sticks out to find the Lucky Dice inside of a freshly dug grave.
- Shattergrave Barrow Lucky Dice 4: Lucky Dice number four is in the following area where the fog becomes thick in the graveyard. Climb up the ledge on the west side of the area to find the next Lucky Dice location in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands at the end of the pathway.
- Shattergrave Barrow Lucky Dice 5: Head to the center of the largest area in the middle of the map, then turn east and climb up the ledge toward the swamp. The Lucky Dice location is just before the drop-down to the dock.
- Shattergrave Barrow Lucky Dice 6: After crossing the pathway that leads to the final area before the Fast Travel point, walk to the left side of the cathedral to find the next Lucky Dice.
- Shattergrave Barrow Lucky Dice 7: Head inside the cathedral and turn towards the right to find Lucky Dice in a room. Smash the wooden planks, barrels, and boxes to get inside.
- Shattergrave Barrow Lucky Dice 8: From the Tiny Tina’s Fast Travel point inside of the cathedral, take the pathway to the left through the all with the yellow mount-paint. Continue walking toward the edge of the open to find the Lucky Dice on a ledge overlooking the swamp.
- Shattergrave Barrow Lucky Dice 9: Next, turn around and go through the door opening from the location of the previous Lucky Dice. Continue walking along the wooden deck inside, just the gap in the middle, then continue following the path that wraps back around to the left to find the Lucky Dice on the next level.
- Shattergrave Barrow Lucky Dice 10: After grabbing the previous Lucky Dice, continue along the outer passageway that leads back around to the cathedral entrance. Head through the gate, and go to the right of the stone stairs to find the next Lucky Dice location in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands underneath a spider web in the corner.
- Shattergrave Barrow Lucky Dice 11: Once the Fatemaker has returned to the Fast Travel point inside of the cathedral, continue along the northern passageway to the boss. Look inside the left hole in the wall of the swinging trap to find the Lucky Dice tucked away.
- Shattergrave Barrow Lucky Dice 12: Continue onward toward the boss in the dungeon to the final room before the narrow pathway that leads to the vending machine. Open the map, and look at the last bit of the area that juts out to the east. The final Lucky Dice location is at the end of that pathway.
After finding all of the Lucky Dice and beating the game, the Chaos Chamber in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is the best place to farm Legendary Loot at large. This endgame activity features a randomized dungeon with randomized enemies and challenges, as well as four secret bosses that will award additional endgame materials to get the best gear in the Wonderlands.
Next: Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands: How To Summon Every Secret Chaos Chamber Boss
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is available now on Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, PS4, PS5, and PC via the Epic Games Store.
Gran Turismo 7 Update Tries To Fix Launch Issues & Adds New Races
About The Author