Skills that optimize ranged weapons and reduce damage taken should be unlocked for the best Ash Williams Hunter build in Evil Dead: The Game.
There are four different classes, including the Hunters, in Evil Dead: The Game, and players can choose Hunter Ash to unlock specific skills and create a quality build. Determining what skills to unlock is largely based on the perks of the class and the skills available to each character. The Ash Williams from Evil Dead 2 is part of the Hunter class, and the best build maximizes his damage with the Boomstick.
Hunters are the ranged weapon class, so the best builds for these characters generally optimize their ranged weapons. Hunters use less stamina than other characters and they carry more ammunition. Ash Williams is one of four Hunters that players can choose from, along with Kelly Maxwell, Ed Getley, and Amanda Fisher. Like other classes, each character in the Hunter class has their own unique active and passive skills that unlock by leveling up in Evil Dead: The Game.
Hunter Ash’s active skill allows players to exorcise demons from other Survivors or lower level units on the enemy’s side. If the possessed is an elite or boss, then using the Exorcist skill will drain Infernal Energy from the demon. The first passive skill Ash has is Treasure Hunter, which allows players to see supply crates through walls a short distance away. At level 10, Ash gains the ability to start every match with a Boomstick, and at level 25 the double-barrel deals increased damage and has a greater attack speed. The passive skills will unlock automatically as players level up and spend points in Ash’s Talent Tree.
Best Talent Tree Skills For Hunter Ash In Evil Dead: The Game
Since the Hunter class specializes in ranged weapons, the best Talent Tree skills are the ones that increase ranged damage and improve their weapons. The best Hunter Ash focuses on dealing damage rather than increasing defense, like the tank build used for Warrior Ash in Evil Dead: The Game. Since the Hunter is focused on damage, it’s recommended that players have a Support character in their party as well, like Cheryl Williams who can unlock the ability to heal others when drinking Shemp’s Cola. With a max level of only 25, it can be difficult to choose where to spend points. Luckily, players can change their skills at any time with no penalty.
- Long Shot (4/4 +50%): Increases the range of ranged weapons.
- Hollow Points (4/4 +25%): Increases ranged weapon damage.
- Divide and Conquer (2/3 +15%): Increases dismemberment damage of ranged weapons.
- Firm Grip (2/2 +35%): Reduces the recoil of ranged weapons.
- Fear No Evil (2/3 +10%): Reduces the amount of fear received from any source.
- Tougher Than Hell (2/3 +5%): Reduces the amount of damage received.
- Deadly From A Distance (3/3 +15%): Increases ranged weapon damage when targets are farther than a certain distance.
- Last Chance (3/4 +20%): Increases the damage dealt by the last bullet in a gun.
- Deadly Up Close (3/3 +15%): Increases ranged damage when targets are within a certain range.
Next: Every Character In Evil Dead: The Game
Evil Dead: The Game is available for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, and PC.
LEGO Star Wars Mod Spawns 1000 Characters For Galactic Battles
About The Author