There are a total of 10 Triumphs from the Witch Queen expansion that players will need to complete in Destiny 2 to get the Risen Title.
Guardians that are looking to get the Risen Title in Destiny 2 must first complete all of the Season of the Risen Triumphs. Although the two can overlap when it comes to objectives that need to be completed, Triumphs are not the same thing as the weekly seasonal challenges in Destiny 2. For the Risen Title specifically, Guardians will have to complete new objectives that were first introduced in Season of the Risen, but they don’t need to be completed before the season is over to earn the title. As long as the content remains active in Destiny 2 throughout Year 5, players can earn the Risen Title at their earliest convenience.
Guardians who have been completing Season of the Risen challenges in Destiny 2 will already have a number of the Triumphs started for the Risen Title, and some may have already been completed. For example, the Season of the Risen quests like “Operation Elbrus” and “Vox Obscura” need to be completed in order to unlock the Risen Title, but they’re both quests that Guardians had access to fairly early on in the season. Another Triumph that players may have already completed is one that requires Guardians to have unlocked Reckless Endangerment, the seasonal ritual weapon that has been available from Crucible, Vanguard, and Gambit ranks in Destiny 2.
Once Season 17 begins, Guardians can still complete the seasonal quest called “Operation Elbrus” even though the story will have progressed by then. For example, a couple of Triumphs concerning the War Table in Destiny 2’s HELM location can only be completed by completing the seasonal activity, PsiOps Battlegrounds, and completing the seasonal challenges associated with them. Fortunately, the seasonal-specific quests should still be available for players to finish in Season 17 as well, allowing Guardians to finish them up for the Risen Title.
Every Triumph Needed For The Risen Title In Destiny 2
These are the Triumphs players need to complete in Destiny 2 to earn the Risen Title.
- 1. Psionic Operator: Complete the mission “Operation Elbrus.”
- 2. Applied Psychotronics: Unlock all the upgrades from the War Table.
- 3. Psychic Warrior: Reset your rank with the War Table.
- 4. This House Is Clean: Defeat Aspects of Savathun with the Synaptic Spear in PsiOps Battlegrounds.
- 5. Legend Battlegrounds Completed: Complete Season of the Risen Legend Battlegrounds.
- 6. Tank Master: Complete the “Vox Obscura” Exotic quest on Master difficulty. Guardians can obtain the Dead Messenger Catalyst in Destiny 2 by completing this Triumph as well.
- 7. Mind Reading: Collect all the pages of the “Acts of Mercy” and “Quintessence lore books. Pages can be found by completing the “Psionic Operator,” “Active Listener,” and “Over Your Dead Body” Triumphs.
- 8. Old Foes Rise Again: Listen to all four unique Psionic propaganda messages in the control room of the “Vox Obscura” Exotic quest.
- 9. Peak Operator: Defeat targets using Seasonal weapons. Defeating Guardians grants additional progress.
- 10. Reckless Shot: Earn Reckless Endangerment.
Next: Destiny 2: Legend (& Master) Extraction Lost Sector Guide
Destiny 2 is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Google Stadia platforms.
Fortnite: Shield Bubble Locations (& How They Work)
About The Author