For one of the Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3, players must locate several Geysers and use them as launch pads to fly up into the sky.
One of the Daily Quests in rotation for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 is “Launch into the air using a Geyser 0/3,” rewarding participants with 1,000 XP for completion. Geysers are environmental spawns on the Island that appear as small craters on the ground filled with bubbling, hot spring water. After a short interval of approximately 14 seconds, these thermal spouts will begin to boil and gush out water in Fortnite with a powerful burst. Then, anyone standing atop the steaming spurt will launch up high into the air, allowing the player to skydive or glide down back to the ground.
While the XP reward for this Geyser-related quest s less than impressive, this small amount still does add up for unlocking valuable prizes like the Sabina Outfit or Darth Vader Outfit in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3. Furthermore, the procedure is straightforward and can be completed in less than a few minutes. Therefore, to accomplish this Vibin challenge, players will need to find where Geysers are located on the Chapter 3 Season 3 map.
The best place to look for Geysers in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 is the colorful southwestern section of the map where Reality Falls and Greasy Grove are located. Specifically, there’s only one somewhat near Greasy Grove in Fortnite, while fans can find eleven Geysers on the land mass where Reality Falls is situated.
Geyser Locations In Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
Here is a list of locations where Fortnite players can encounter Geysers in Chapter 3 Season 3:
- Geyser 1: on the peninsula southwest of Greasy Grove, slightly east of the small, isolated island
- Geyser 2: directly south of the Reality Tree across the road, near a wild Boar
- Geyser 3: to the far southwest of the Reality Tree, right next to a Reboot Van south of the winding river
- Geyser 4: to the far west in a wooded area by the coastline with multiple fishing spots
- Geyser 5: near the Reality Tree to the northwest, directly north of a Reboot Van
- Geysers 6-12: in a small ravine to the west of the Reality Tree in Fortnite; the clusters for a vertical line with some chests nearby
Once players complete “Launch into the air using a Geyser 3/3,” they will receive 1,000 XP as a reward. Geysers in Fortnite are not only practical for fulfilling this challenge. Fans can also use them as launch pads to maneuver about the area more quickly. Furthermore, they function as an easily accessible means of escape when under attack from another hostile player. Players just need to be sure not to make their landing trajectory too obvious.
Next: Fortnite: How to Unlock Among Us Back Bling
Fortnite is available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
Genshin Impact’s 4-star Characters Desperately Need A Pity Counter
About The Author