Edelgard is the Emperor of Adrestia and one of the playable characters with a couple of unique classes in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes.
Edelgard is the Emperor of Adrestia in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes as well as one of the playable characters that Shez can follow into battle throughout the game. A lot of events happen in the prologue of the game that results in Edelgard’s transition from being one of the students at the Officers Academy to her being the ruler of the Adrestian Empire. After Shez makes the decision to join the Black Eagles student house in the prologue, Edelgard will remain as one of the main playable characters that are incredibly strong with low mobility.
Edelgard has access to three unique character abilities in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, namely Solar Prominence, Emperor’s Prestige, and Ambition. These are her Action, Support, and Tactical abilities, respectively, and they’ll each get stronger across three separate levels. At its core, Solar Prominence allows Edelgard to imbue attacks with fire, while Emperor’s Pledge causes enemies that are guarding to sustain a percentage of calculated damage. Lastly, Ambition reduces the damage that Eldegard receives from enemies by 30%, further adding to the character’s bulkier stats.
First and foremost, the best gear that players can equip on Edelgard are shields and other items that increase her defenses without sacrificing her powerful strength. Much like the Fluegel class that can only be used by Shez in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes, Armored Lord is a class that is unique to Edelgard. Additionally, as players level the character up and reach the Master class, Edelgard will unlock another unique class that is only available to her called Emperor. Lastly, the best weapons for Edelgard to equip for both classes are axes and shields, allowing her to become one of the best tank characters in the game.
Abilities & Arts For Edelgard’s Armored Lord & Emperor Classes In Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes
While the Armored Lord and Emperor classes are unique to Edelgard, both of them level up similarly to all other available classes in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. Each class has to accumulate new stars through earning XP in combat and training in order to level up, and new abilities and arts will be revealed in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. Armored Lord has four total abilities and arts, while Emperor has five.
- Pomp & Circumstance (One Star): Increases Lck and Cha by five.
- Shredder (One Star): Cut enemies to shreds with a spinning axe attack.
- Emperor’s Play (Two Stars): Guarantees ignited enemies will explode when using Armored Lord and Emperor class actions.
- Perspective (Three Star): Increases damage dealt to enemies proportional to the number of allied strongholds.
- Lancebreaker (One Star): Effective against enemies equipped with lances.
- Armored Strike (One Star): Hit foes with a single, powerful axe blow. Damage dealt will increase with Def.
- Seasoned Tactics (Two Stars): Restores battalion endurance when an enemy commander is defeated.
- Flickering Flower (Two Stars): Break the enemy’s stance, then hurl an axe at the ground.
- Stormer of the Land (Three Stars): Reduces damage taken from an enemy proportional to how much lower the enemy’s Cha is during combat in Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes.
Next: All June 2022 Video Game Release Dates
Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes is available for the Nintendo Switch.
90 Day Fiancé: Angela Shows Off Slim Figure By Doing Risky Headstand
About The Author