To befriend and recruit the Ultimate MagnaAngemon in Digimon Survive, Tamers will need to respond with “lawful-good” answers during dialogue.
Similar to Angewomon, MagnaAngemon is an Ultimate Angel Digimon in Digimon Survive with eight shining, silver wings. A preserver of order and an enforcer of the law, this archangel serves as an overseer of the Digital World while keeping other Angel Digimon in check. Tamers can recognize this digital monster with its large holy sword Excalibur attached to its right arm and its Beam Shield on its left. Additionally, this Digimon in Digimon Survive is said to have a Battle Mode and Priest Mode. When active, Battle Mode causes MagnaAngemon to hold a strict and austere disposition, while Priest Mode has it act more gently like Angewomon’s soft personality.
Digimon Survive fans must reach Part 6 of the main storyline to encounter MagnaAngemon in a Free Battle within the Second Island Area. This digital monster will typically appear with other Angel Digimons by its side to accompany it in combat. Once Tamers have entered the battle, they can initiate a dialogue scenario with MagnaAngemon by choosing Foe within the Talk action menu. It is best to do this before any fighting occurs at the start of the battle sequence.
The next step is for Tamers to prove themselves worthy of MagnaAngemon’s interest by responding to the archangel with optimal reactions during the conversation. Accordingly, MagnaAngemon in Digimon Survive will either provide a statement or pose a question to the player. Players will also required to talk to MagnaAngemon if they plan on farming Perfect Enlightenment Slabs in Digimon Survive. Then, the protagonist will be given four responses to choose from, with the best reply yielding two points. Earn enough points, and MagnaAngemon will lower its guard, offering to join the Tamer on their journey or give them a helpful item.
Recruiting MagnaAngemon In Digimon Survive
Use the replies below in response to each correlating question or statement MagnaAngemon makes. Keep in mind that interaction will occur in random order, so players must be cautious of every answer.
- Question: By the way, why exactly are you here? | Best Response: I was guided here.
- Question: What kind of human are you? | Best Response: My own kind of human.
- Question: What do you think is the most important thing for building trust? | Best Response: Trusting your partner.
- Question: Are there bonds stronger than the family? | Best Response: There must be.
- Question: The goal of this battle in Digimon Survive is to test each other’s strength. | Best Response: I’ll come out on top!
- Question: Is there something you’d like to say to me? Go on, don’t be shy. | Best Response: Thanks for being kind.
- Question: It’s better to take some sort of action than just sit idly by and worry. | Best Response: Gotta move forward.
Next: How to Get Tuskmon in Digimon Survive
90 Day Fiancé: What Emily Looks Like Now After Weight Loss (Spoiler)
About The Author