December 6th’s Wordle answer might not be the easiest to solve but can be achieved using relevant hints or the direct answer.
December 6th’s Wordle puzzle is now available for players to attempt and solve within six attempts. However, players might soon realize that solving today’s Wordle puzzle might not be as straightforward as some previous answers. For example, the answer features two vowels and relates to a type of resin found on trees. While that might be enough for veteran players to solve the answer, many might get stumped by the puzzle in their last few attempts.
Players struggling to solve today’s solution within six attempts might have better luck solving the puzzle using Wordle’s hard mode. This mode is preferred by players who like an additional challenge and have a bit more time to solve the puzzle. However, players who simply want to maintain their daily streak and need a hint or two can use the contextual clues provided below.
Today’s Wordle Puzzle Hints (December 6th #535)
Many players tend to use hints to solve Wordle puzzles to maintain their daily streak, especially if they are on their last few attempts. These hints prevent players from wasting their attempts using random words and enable them to solve the puzzle easily. Here are three hints that might help players solve December 6th’s Wordle answer:
- Hint 1: a hard, translucent fossilized resin originating from extinct coniferous trees
- Hint 2: yellow-orange or yellow-brown in color
- Hint 3: The mosquito was stuck in ____ in Jurassic Park. (Fill in the blank)
Today’s Wordle Answer (December 6th #535)
Click Read More to reveal today’s Wordle answer.
The December 6th Wordle answer is AMBER.
More: Today’s Wordle Answer: All Words For 2022 (Updated Daily)
- Original Release Date:
- Josh Wardle
- iOS, Android, Microsoft Windows
- Josh Wardle, The New York Times Company
- Wordle is a web-based word-guessing game developed by Josh Wardle that took the world by storm in 2021. Players are given a five-letter word to guess and have six attempts to get the word correct. When they get a letter correct, it will mark itself as green if it’s in the correct position and yellow if it is the correct letter in the wrong position. A yellow letter also means that letter could appear more than once. Wordle was purchased by The New York Times Company in 2022 and added to their website and app, keeping the core game free to play as promised – with additional words and other bonuses available through subscription, and is available via browser, iOS, and Android.